Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Past Couple of Days................

With Toby working two jobs, we will not be having as many "adventures" to post about. Even so, I still want to keep up with our every day activities through my blog. I fear if I go to long without blogging I will get out of the habit of writing.

After Toby got his new job, I actually was a little upset about not being able to explore our new city until reality set in and I realized during the summer months I won't want to be doing too much hiking and exploring anyway. We will be spending most of our time at the neighborhood pool or in our own pool keeping cool. There is also plenty of school work to be done in the morning hours.

Sunday, our only off day, will be carefully planned with adventures like Lake Travis and surrounding areas, waterparks and swimming holes, and any other water related activites......or maybe just a relaxing day of grilling out and enjoying the blessings we have.

I am also looking forward to our next visitor. My brother Buddy and his family will be arriving in Austin in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to spending some time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment