Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Week So Far......

My how time flies when you're having fun! It's hard to believe my little girl turned 9 years old this past Sunday. It's sort of a bittersweet thing....like watching the prize Camelia that you planted grow from a seedling into a beautiful budding rose. You love nurturing that growing flower, but you are glad to see it blossom and bloom into the beautiful flower you know it's meant to be.

Anyway, since my son Lucas was suppose to be arriving from Alabama Sunday evening we decided to postpone Summer's birthday party until Tues. so that he could be here for the festivities. More on the party later.....

Anyway, if you keep up with my blog you know that Lucas's car was stolen a couple of months ago. My very generous dad gave him an older car that he had hanging around (my dad is a car lover so luckily he had a spare) so that's what Lucas made his 11 hour journey in.

The car is an 81 El Camino....an oldie but goody. Lucas raved about how much more comfortable it was to make the trip in than was his beloved stolen Honda. I think he has sorta taken a likin' to the old thing. All it needs is a little TLC.

Obviously Summer and her little friends were fond of it also. They played in it the whole time Lucas was doing a little maintenance on the ole' gal...



More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment