Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just a Note..

I made the mistake of updating Blogger when it prompted me and now I am having to figure out its new format so it may take me awhile to get it right. This is why you may notice on my last post that there are no paragraphs and everything seems to be crammed together. Well, it wasn't when before I published it so bear with me while my limited technology abilities try to figure the "new" Blogger out. Oh, and I can't seem to find the spell check anymore either. My true spelling abilities may be revealed..

1 comment:

  1. One of the most fun things about your blog is watching Summer grown into a young woman. I am reminded of my daughter, now 30, and recently married, going through all the fun times we had visiting places, and just being a family. And I thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete