Monday, April 29, 2013

Lucky Star

For the past few weeks we have been dodging rain on our "weekends" so our weekly outings have been hit and miss. It's been either rainy or too cool and windy for my taste for outdoor activities. Although I am grateful for the much needed rain in our area, I do know  there is a very short window of springtime weather to enjoy outdoor activities before the extreme Texas heat takes over the next several months.

Despite my innate need to explore the world around me I took on the gratitude attitude and focused on what I could do instead of what I couldn't do.

Recently on my morning runs with Bo I have admired the blooming wildflowers. This morning I decided to take my camera along.....







Starting my morning off with an attitude of gratitude continued on throughout the day. I couldn't help taking pics of everything that sparked my grateful soul.....

A Dad and Husband who's is ALWAYS there when we need him......


Being silly with Skye............


My Antique Rose that was given to me....even though I have no earthly idea what an "Antique Rose" is I am very grateful that it is blooming....


Friends, no matter how annoying they may be at times....


Lowe's garden clearance section....


An absolutely beautiful double rainbow at the end of an afternoon rain shower....



Beauty is Simple to Find.


No comments:

Post a Comment