Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beach Bag

I was so pleased with the way this Beach Bag turned out I just had to post it right away! As I've said before, I sometimes have a little trouble following anything other than repetitive crochet instructions but this pattern was really easy to follow.

I didn't even have to buy any yarn for it, I just used some leftover from my Beachcomber blanket I recently finished....hmmmm....you reckon I got the beach on my mind???

I haven't yet figured out how to photograph my projects to where they are portrayed in a favorable way. I know when it comes to photographing personal handiwork photos are important.

I have found that photoing right before dusk gives me the best lighting. I hung the bag on the fence but was having a little trouble getting a good shot because it was a bit windy.

Skye walked out while I was struggling and offered to model the bag for me. Her only request was to leave her face out of it. Vain, she is not.

I was grateful for her offer because I think it added to the bag for it to be modeled.


So, whatcha think? Would you buy this bag???

No comments:

Post a Comment