Thursday, February 21, 2008

Photos Finally!

I have finally gotten the inside of my house to a point where I can share some inside photos with everyone. I've had a lot of friends and family wanting to see the inside of our new home. A photographer I am not, so I have done my best to capture the house itself and not my furniture.

It's really hard to photograph the inside of your home and get a realistic view of it all, but here goes:

Here is the front and the back of house.




These next two pics are of our bedroom and the bathroom off the bedroom. You can see there is a door inside of the bathroom that leads to a walk-in closet. I preferred not to post pics of the inside of my closet. :-)




The next two pics are of our living room area.




The kitchen.



Enter the study/classroom upstairs. This is my favorite room in the house. It's where I spend most of my time. I couldn't figure out how I had lost a few pounds without doing any walking....Toby reminded me of how we travel up and down stairs 100 times a day!





Also upstairs is Summer's room and a bathroom.






I just had to post this pic because besides the city skyline view from the backyard, it's my favorite view. Unfortunatley the view is from Summer's bedroom window, so I don't get to see it much. I go up there every so often and look out in hopes of seeing a mountain lion or some other creature lurking around out there. Maybe one day.



Oh, and I forgot. Here is the bathroom off of the foyer at the front door. When we first moved in I thought 3 bathrooms was too many bathrooms for a house.....but we have utilized all of them.



I hope ya'll have enjoyed my virtual tour of our home.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to post this a few days ago, but Blogger was acting up. The house looks great! It looks so comfortable and 'homey'. It must be really nice to have new carpet and stuff. I know what you mean about up and down the stairs...I think some of the weight I lost when we moved in was due to hoofing it up and down steps...

    ReplyDelete