Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Day at the Museum

We finally made it to the Children's Museum here. Today was Family Day Tues. a day where they don't schedule any school tours. We also got in for free due to a little trick my friend Ginny told us about.

I give the museum a pretty high rating. It was very interactive and the best judge was that Summer had a great time.

Here are some pics of us at the museum. Take notice of Toby in two of the pics. I didn't even realize he was doing these "antics" until I downloaded my pics off of my camera. He's pretending he is asleep if you can't tell.





After we spent a couple of hours at the museum we took a walk downtown to find some lunch. I didn't want to walk around too much because the weather had cooled off to about 68 degrees and Summer and I were a bit chilly.

Not knowing anything about the eating places downtown made it hard to decide so we just tried our luck at a place nearby the museum called Spaghetti Warehouse. It was really good food and it was affordable. It's been added to our list of favorite places to eat while downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment