Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday August 10, 2009

Toby had to work a double shift at the tattoo shop today so I chose today for the day we went to the mall. Summer loves the mall..I think the mall here is tolerable...and Lucas just wanted some clothes, so he was willing to go anywhere I took him to get them. I knew going to the mall wasn't going to be something Toby felt like he was missing out on.

I did decide to take Lucas on a little sightseeing tour on the way to the mall. The Pennybacker Bridge is on the way to the mall and I knew Lucas would appreciate the view.

Looking back, I should have saved the climb up to the top of the cliff for on the way back home. The temps were extreme and I was pouring sweat once we made it to the top. Whoever invented deodorant definitely lived in the warmer climates.

Here are some pics.....






We then headed to the mall. It was not as traumatic as I thought it would be. We found some pretty good sales and Lucas was able to replenish most of his wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about Lucas, but most of my students dress just about like Lucas in the pics. (Love that bridge, BTW) The only difference is for the first month this fall the pants will be short (for the women, too), and with the cooler weather come October, the pants will be long with longer shirt sleeves. Pretty simple....I am always surprised to see a student in "dress-up" mode -- they don't look like the same person.

    ReplyDelete