Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Day Today

After running a couple of necessary errands today we were left with a little time on our hands. We were out and about and didn't really want to go back home yet...well, I didn't anyway.

We were close to downtown so I suggested we go check out one of the art centers that we have not been in yet.

Dougherty's Art Center is situated right next to Disch Field which I just learned today is an old baseball field. It was a beautiful warm day so we played around the field for awhile.

Here are a couple of pics of our day.

Guess who got the wettest???



Aren't they cute???



Oh, and last but not least, I bought me a Pecan tree today. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a happy, if wet, outing - and yes, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of the family. So cute. It looks like you've been spammed...

    ReplyDelete