Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Day Today

After running a couple of necessary errands today we were left with a little time on our hands. We were out and about and didn't really want to go back home yet...well, I didn't anyway.

We were close to downtown so I suggested we go check out one of the art centers that we have not been in yet.

Dougherty's Art Center is situated right next to Disch Field which I just learned today is an old baseball field. It was a beautiful warm day so we played around the field for awhile.

Here are a couple of pics of our day.

Guess who got the wettest???



Aren't they cute???



Oh, and last but not least, I bought me a Pecan tree today. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a happy, if wet, outing - and yes, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the family. So cute. It looks like you've been spammed...

    ReplyDelete