Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brushy Creek Lake

Looking for something simple to do today we decided on Brushy Creek Lake Park. Yeah I know, how can a creek be a lake and a creek...you tell me. Anyway, I had been there before on a playdate but never had been able to walk the trails or check out the creek.

Not much to tell, so I'll just post a few pics of our day.



Everywhere there were fields of pretty yellow Coreopsis.




On our hikes Toby and Summer's highlight is the exercise equipment randomly spaced ever mile or so.





The creek side shade was cool and a nice escape from the sun.

The wind had it's way with my hair in this pic, but I posted it anyway because I liked the pic of me and Sum.







After our hike the "kids" were ready to play and cool off in the park amenities.




No comments:

Post a Comment