Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sick Day

Well my plan was to start back on our schooling schedule this morning. I spent all evening last night revising what we would be covering but when Summer got up this morning she was lethargic and had a high fever. Great! We just got over being sick in this household.....she has only been well for a little over a week. Oh well, atleast I am grateful that it's not anykind of throw-up thing. I can handle anything but puke! She must have a pretty bad bug this time because she has not moved around much at all today. Hopefully it will be shortlived and we will be back to normal. My brother and his family will be in from overseas this week and I want to be able to enjoy their company fully.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Summer is feeling better soon! I know how you feel about the puke!!!!

    ReplyDelete