Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunday

Toby and Lucas got up and headed to a matinee to see "Pirates of the Carribean". Summer and I stayed home and hung out because neither she nor I like to sit for long periods of time....much less for some pirate movie. I was trying to catch up on some "school" with her but I just couldn't get it together. Since I was ailing last week we didn't really do our usual routine with school and now I am out of the swing of things. This being the one good reason we school year round. I find it's best to squeeze in a little something everyday than to take time off only to have to get everyone "back in the mode" again. Like Toby says " we like to keep our machine well oiled". Not much else the rest of the day though, just hanging out with Toby on his off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment