Thursday, June 28, 2007

Water Fun

We had a great day today. They have been few and far between lately so we were very grateful for the day. Summer got up earlier than normal today so I decided to take advantage and take her to ride her bike. She loves to ride her bike but we don't have a yard that equips bike riding and walking around the block while letting her ride her bike is like taking your life (and hers) in your hands. But since it was extra early I knew that the traffic would be sparse. I did some much needed walking while she rode her bike and when we got back we took a dip in the pool....perfect after some physical excersion. We were planning on trying out the library special for the day but my brother called and asked us to meet up with them at Chickasabogue. Sounded like a much better idea to us than the library special! We got there about 2:00 and all of us had a blast splashing around in the water. I was really aggravated with myself because I meant to bring my camera and I totally forgot. My brother managed to remember to bring his (probably because it was a brand new purchase on one of their many shopping sprees) so maybe I will have some pics to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment