Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday November 6, 2009

We had our weekly play date this morning. Yes, I know it was a typical school day but there is no way I was going to ditch a perfectly beautiful day with great friends for math and reading....as Angela pointed out, there will plenty of time for school work when the weather turns dreary and cold.

We had our playdate on the side of town where my favorite thrift store was so I decided to drag Summer in there with promises of a "treat".

It figures that the day I manage to sneak in a trip to the thrift store they seemed to be bare. The book selections was slim and I didn't find any clothes in there for me. On a positive note I did find Summer one shirt and a pair of jeans.

After the thrift store we went into the Target next door and passed some time.

It was nice to get home and relax after running the roads for a couple of days. After we rested for a bit, we took a bike ride.

Although my plan was to wait on Toby to check out the trail, Summer and I decided to try and venture down it again. This time we got a little further than we did the last time, but guess who got paranoid again and decided to turn back???

After we got back from our bike ride, Summer's neighborhood friends were out and about. I took the free time to blog and give my youngest brother a birthday call. We chatted awhile and talked about what we always talk about in our once a year conversation......religion, or should I say anti-religion.

I am hoping to have a more sedentary day tomorrow....we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment