Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday November 10, 2009

I can't believe I actually waste my time blogging on days like these. I'd like to say that today was a total flop, but when you look at the big picture it was good day......nobody was sick, the car cranked, and we aren't broke.

After being "trapped" in the house a few days I get really antsy. Summer and I were both ready to get out and do something today.

Although I knew a grocery store trip way overdue, I was prepared to shirk my responsibilities...I figured I would pay the consequences later and venture to a new park near downtown I have had my eye on. The weather has been too cooperative to sentence myself to indoor activities.

As it worked out, I didn't get my wish. When Toby got up he told me an artist had gotten fired and someone needed to cover his shift. It wasn't mandatory on his part but I figured since he was so blessed to work at such a successful shop then he should repay the favor and work when there was a crisis. This time of year it also doesn't hurt to try and make a little extra cash.

He didn't have to go in until 6:00p.m so I ended up having to do the dreaded grocery store trip after all. I guess it all worked out for the best...I got the dirty chore out of the way and I picked up a couple of clothing items off the clearance rack at Target. We also spent some time in Hobby Lobby and ended our outing with a treat from Froots.

Maybe tomorrow I will have something more interesting to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment