Monday, April 12, 2010

My Day

My neighborhood is filled with female children. It's torture!

Here is a sample of my afternoon:

...."she called me a bad name"

...."she said I said blah blah about her"

...."she pushed me on purpose"

...."she was mean to me"

...."blah, blah, blah, etc., etc.


I can't tolerate it! Is this a girl thing!!!????? It's been so long since I was a kid that I can't really remember if I used to be the same way with my friends. Is this a normal part of growing up??

One minute they all get along, the next someone (or more) has been casted out. They feed off of each other's drama and play it out to the fullest.

Because of my tendency to like peace and quite I find that I sometimes allow myself to get sucked into it myself. I have to be mindful and try and tune it out and let them settle their disputes on their own.

Needless to say, I was glad when they all had to go inside for the evening. Whew!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...about sums it up ;~) Just smile and wave...

    Meanwhile I'm STILL dealing with that DAMN DOG! I SO hate inconsiderate...nevermind...I'm just smiling and waving ;~)

    ReplyDelete